Welcome to Our School
USD #432 is focused on student achievement and school improvement. The five R's will guide us as we prepare our PK-12 students for college and career readiness: Caring Relationships, a Responsive Culture, Relevant Educational Opportunities, Rigorous Coursework, Results Evident in Growth and Learning. Our goal is to ensure a quality education for all students.
Values and Beliefs About Children
1. We believe our schools should be responsive to the diverse needs of students.
2. We believe our schools and educators should emphasize process, as well as outcomes, and should stress critical thinking and problem solving.
3. We believe learning is a life-long process where students should be active problem solvers and responsible decision-makers.
4. We believe our schools should provide a positive and safe atmosphere that enhances human potential and promotes respect for self, community and country.
5. We believe our schools should ensure a secure environment where all students will acquire knowledge, grow in wisdom, develop confidence, and value life-long learning.
USD 432 Calendar